Our nurses strive to meet the medical needs of individuals served to ensure that their maximal level of function and health is achieved.
As the corner stone of our healthcare team, our nurses provide assessment, restorative, and rehabilitative services. Beyond direct care, these nurses supervise their home care staff members to ensure quality care.
CSS Healthcare provides Skilled nursing services to individuals that require treatment completed by licensed nurses. Our nursing department is comprised of Registered Nurses (RNs) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) all of whom are board certified. Our nurses monitor services provided by our direct care staff or Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) regularly to ensure that services are provided according to the individual’s care plan. A physician’s order is required for all skilled nursing care, and service must be reflected in the care plan. The nursing staff also serves as a liaison between the individual served, external medical personnel, and other important stakeholders in the individual’s care.
CSS Healthcare Services is committed to providing highly skilled professional nursing care. CSS Skilled Nursing services may include the following:
- Assess, observe, evaluate, and manage care effectively to improve condition
- Wound care with vacuum assisted therapy to speed healing
- Medication administration, education and management
- Administering of IV drugs
- Tube feeding via PEG tube
- Blood Pressure and Weight Monitoring
- Blood Sugar Monitoring
- Case Management/Case Assessment